Victory Park is located at the end of Lafayette Street, off River Road, in Rumson. It is a waterfront park featuring a newer playground, as well as a restored bandstand. It also has two tennis courts and a basketball court, all with lighting, as well as a bocce court and seating areas overlooking the Navesink River.
- Hours: Daily, 6am to dark
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Features: Bocce, Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables