Rumson Fire Company
Drag box to select area
The Rumson Fire Company was started by a small group of men in 1905. They met in an old school house not far from the location of the current firehouse on East River Road. It received its charter Jan. 18, 1906.
140 E River Rd, Rumson, NJ 07760
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 7pm