Riverview Medical Center is a community hospital located along the Navesink River in Red Bank. The Meridian Health hospital has 476 beds, a number of special care centers, and provides service to communities in the northern half of Monmouth County.
The acute-care hospital was incorporated in 1928 and began in a renovated boarding house on Union Street with just 29 beds, an operating room, and a delivery suite.
Riverview provides the convenience and accessibility of a local hospital, as well as advanced technology and care, including services such as assisted living care and home care.
The hospital specializes in numerous areas of care, including cancer, cardiac, childbirth, dialysis, pediatrics, and rehabilitation, among others.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1928
- Insurance accepted: Check with your insurance carrier.
- Licenses: State of New Jersey
- Affiliations: Member of the Meridian Health Family
- Number of beds: 476
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center
- Visiting hours: General visiting hours are 10 am - 8 pm each day.