Marron Wellness Center treats various ailments through a spinal adjustment, Eastern medicine and guided motor rehabilitation and coaching. Dr. David Marron leads this practice, offering patients treatment for maladies caused by spinal alignment and nervous system interference.
Dr. Diane Milhan, RN, practices acupuncture, treating patients by realigning energy flows via nervous system stimulation, and physical therapy, assisting patients recovering from various injuries and surgery.
- Fax: 732-542-2315
- Hours: Mon and Wed, 10am - 1pm and 3pm - 6:30 pm; Tues and Fri, 10am - 1pm and 3pm - 6:00 pm Thur, 2pm - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm (Massage, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy only) Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Doctor of Chiropractic, DC Doctor of Physical Therapy, DPT Doctor of Acupuncture/Licensed Acupuncturist
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Bodywork Package: Your free package of services is done over a couple of visits and includes: a FREE spinal consult & exam, followed on your next visit with a Report of Findings and a gift card for a 30-min. massage!
- Massage Specialties: Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Chinese, Deep tissue, Hot stone, Medical, Myofascial release, Pregnancy/prenatal, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports, Swedish, Trigger point
- House calls: No
- Insurance accepted: Most major plans are accepted, please call to confirm a specific plan.
- Affiliations: ANJC - Association of New Jersey Chiropractors SAR - Society of Acupuncture Research AAAOM - Association of Acupuncture Oriental Medicine
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Specialties: Acupuncture
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term
- Services: Massage, Ultrasound
- Specialties: Neurological, Pediatric, Sports medicine