Next door, police reported the following incidents of theft and criminal mischief in Red Bank between Oct. 11 and 16:
• A theft
was reported to have occurred sometime between Oct. 14 and 15 on Carmen
Place. The victim reported that someone stole a brown leather wallet
that contained credit cards from the center console of a car. Patrolman
James DePonte took the report.
• The theft of credit cards
and a driver's license was reported stolen from Riverview Plaza
sometime between Oct. 11 and 14. Patrolman Jhonatan Quispe took the
• Three vehicles in the area of Leighton Avenue and West Bergen Place were reportedly ransacked on Oct. 16. Patrolman James DePonte took the report.
• The theft of
cash and credit cards from the center consoles of parked cars on Bank
Street was reported to have occurred sometime between Oct. 15 and 16.
Lt. Michael Clay took the report.
• The theft of an Apple iPhone from a Maple Avenue locker was reported on Oct. 12. Sgt. Robert Gannon took the report.
• The theft of an iPhone from a Broad Street restaurant was reported on Oct. 14. Patrolman David Hicks took the report.
• An incident of criminal mischief was
reported to have occurred at an Oakland Street residence on Oct. 12.
The victim reported that the screen door was ripped and the frame
damaged. Patrolman Jorge Torres took the report.