The following information was obtained directly from from the Fair Haven Police Department. It does not indicate convictions ...
• Detective Stephen Schneider signed complaints against on Oct. 1 after charging him with burglary, theft and credit card theft stemming from a reported Aug. 28 incident on Poplar Avenue. Monroe was remanded to the custody of the Monmouth County Correctional Institution, Freehold.
Bail was set at $30,000, with no 10 percent option.
• Patrolman Lagrotteria and Special Officer Murray responded to a Fair Haven Road address on Oct. 13 and arrested an intoxicated juvenile. The juvenile was released to a family guardian.
• Patrolman Lagrotteria, Special Officer Murray and Detective Stephen Schneider responded to a Second Street address on Oct. 14 in response to a report of a house burglary. The victims alleged that $4,000 worth of merchandise was stolen.
Detective Schneider is investigating.
• Patrolmen Patton and Hostrup responded to a River Road address on Oct. 15 in response to a report of the alleged theft of a lawn sign.
• Special Officer Stenger on Oct. 19 arrested Diana L. Coyne, 59, of Little Silver, and charged her with driving while intoxicated following a motor vehicle stop.
She was released pending a court date. Sgt. Jesse Dykstra and officer John Waltz assisted.
• Patrolman Dwayne Reevey and Detective Stephen Schneider on Oct. 19 responded to a Fairwaters Lane address in response to a report of an alleged burglary to a shed. The value of the items allegedly stolen was reported at $15,000. Detective Schneider is investigating.
• Detective Stephen Schneider arrested on Oct. 25 John J. Matteucci III, 24, of Middletown, and charged him with burglary and theft in connection with the previous report of theft of $15,000 in merchandise from a Fairwaters Lane shed.
Matteucci was remanded to Monmouth County Correctional Institution on $25,000 bail, with no 10 percent option.
• Sgt. Jesse Dykstra, Patrolman Lagrotteria and Special Officer Murray on Oct. 30 responded to a River Road business in response to a report of an attempted burglary.