Fair Haven police arrested the following people on various charges and reported the following activity in the second half of December, 2012:
• Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a theft report from the Fair Haven Fire Department on Dec. 22 alleging that two Christmas trees were stolen.
• Special Officer Albert arrested Timothy P. Robinson, 21, of Red Bank, on Dec. 22 and charged him with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana subsequent a traffic stop.
Robinson was released pending a court date.
• Special Officer Murray arrested Russell J. Ela, 27, of Atlantic Highlands, on Dec. 23 on the charge of an outstanding warrant.
Ela was released after posting $114 in bail.
• Patrolman Christian Hostrup arrested Samantha L. Walrath, 18, of the Locust section of Middletown and charged her with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Walrath was initially found in the Fair Haven trails after hours.
• Special Officer Murray arrested Kathleen Duddy ,56, of Manalapan, on Dec. 31 on the charge of an outstanding warrant.
Duddy posted $300 bail and was released.