reported the following incidents from June 17 to 30:
• Patrolman Patton took a report of theft of services from a taxi driver on Grange Avenue, where a subject allegedly failed to pay for a ride and fled upon arrival at his destination.
• Detective Sgt. Jesse Dykstra took a report from a Lewis Lane resident who reported multiple occurrences of harassment in which unknown individual(s) were allegedly ringing his doorbell and leaving the area.
• Patrolman Lagrotteria took a report of alleged theft of multiple potted planters from a Buttonwood Drive resident.
• A Buena Vista Avenue resident reported a burglary into a motor vehicle. Detective Sgt. Jesse Dykstra is investigating.
• A Gentry Drive resident reported an alleged theft of a mailbox. Patrolman Lagrotteria took the report.
• Two Forman Street residents reported acts of criminal mischief allegedly being committed to their vehicles. Patrolman Lagrotteria took the reports.
• Patrolman Hostrup took a report involving the alleged theft of two speed limit signs from Harrison Avenue.
• Patrolman Hostrup took a report of the alleged theft of five wooden poles, used to support young trees, taken from Sportsman’s Field, Hance Road.