Fair Haven police reported the following incidents and arrests:
• It was reported that $530 worth of property was stolen from a boat docked at the Shrewsbury River Yacht Club on River Road on Aug. 4. Cpl. Jeff Jarvis took the report. Detective Stephen Schneider is investigating.
• Special Officer Robert Henne took a report on Aug. 4 of criminal mischief from a River Road resident who said that someone broke the driver’s side window of a vehicle parked in the victim’s driveway. Nothing was removed from the vehicle.
• Sgt. Jesse Dykstra arrested several juveniles on Aug. 7 after they fled from a motor vehicle stop on foot. All were apprehended and charged.
• Patrolman Christian Hostrup arrested Nicholas Hoffman, 20, of Rumson, on Aug. 7 and charged him with possession of over 50 grams of marijuana, possession with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A River Road resident reported on Aug. 12 that his vehicle was keyed by someone while it was parked in his driveway sometime in the evening on Aug. 11. Cpl. John Waltz took a vandalism report.
• A Hance Road resident reported on Aug. 14 getting harassing phone calls from a family member of a client. Patrolman Christian Hostrup took the report.
• On Aug. 23, Patrolman Christian Hostrup charged Thomas Parrish, 52, of Eatontown, with harassment after he allegedly made a menacing phone call to a business owner in town.