reported the following from Aug. 17 to 31:
- On Aug. 17, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a theft report from a River Road resident. The resident reported that a garbage can was stolen from his property.
- On Aug. 19, Detective Steven Schneider took a report of an alleged fraud from a victim who reported that a credit card was opened in her name without her knowledge.
- On Aug. 20, Patrolman Hostrup arrested Michael Reagan, 57, of Fair Haven, and charged him with driving under the influence.
Reagan was released pending a court date.
- On Aug. 22, Cpl. Jeffrey Jarvis took a report of trespassing at a vacant River Road home.
- On Aug. 23, Cpl. Jeffrey Jarvis took a report of criminal mischief where suspects allegedly damaged a lamp post valued at $300 at a Tyson Drive residence.
- On Aug. 24, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey arrested Steven J. Komar, 60, of Leonardo, and charged him with for driving under the influence.
Komer was released pending a court date.
- On Aug. 24, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a report of criminal mischief concerning a damaged a mailbox at a Browns Lane home.
- Patrolman Christian Hostrup on Aug. 24 took a report of a house burglary at a Poplar Avenue residence. The case is being investigated by Detective Steven Schneider.
- A juvenile from Red Bank was arrested on Aug. 24 by Patrolman Lagrotteria and charged with underage possession of alcohol following an incident outside a River Road business.
- On Aug. 25, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a report of a theft of clothing from a River Road business.
- Patrolman Christian Hostrup arrested Margareth Mclaughlin, 18, of Rumson, on Aug. 25, and charged her with possession of a CDS (controlled dangerous substance) and paraphernalia.
Mclaughlin was released pending a court date.
- On Aug. 28, Cpl. Jeffrey Jarvis took a report of a theft from a vehicle located on Poplar Avenue. Detective Steven Schneider investigating.
- Patrolman Lagrotteria arrested a juvenile from Red Bank on Aug. 29 and charged the juvenile with possession of alcohol under age after an observation on Battin Road.
- On Aug. 30, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a report of criminal mischief after a Maple Avenue resident reported that his vehicles tire was slashed.
- On Aug. 31, Patrolman Lagrotteria arrested Taylor A. McEvoy, 20, of Fair Haven, for being in contempt of court.
Bail was posted and McEvoy was released and given a new court date.