Fair Haven police reported the following arrests and activity in the first half of December, 2012:
• Patrolman Christian Hostrup arrested Emily Garrison, 18, and a 17-year-old juvenile, both of Fair Haven, on Dec. 9, following a motor vehicle stop, and charged both with distribution of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS), distribution of a CDS within a school zone, possession of a CDS and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Garrison was released pending a court date; and the juvenile was released to a parent.
• Sgt. Jesse Dykstra arrested Shane Callahan, 19, of Rumson, and charged him with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana subsequent to a traffic stop on Dec. 9.
Callahan was released pending court.
• Patrolman Dwayne Reevey arrested Joseph A. Degruttola, 25, of Middletown, on Dec. 14, on the charge of an outstanding warrant out of Fair Haven.
Degruttola was released after posting $1250 bail.
• Sgt. Sherri Lambert and Ptl. Lagrotteria took a report from a Beuna Vista Avenue resident on Dec. 14 concerning harassing emails.
• Sgt. Robert Townshend arrested Christopher D. Marcelli, 22, of Fair Haven, on Dec. 15 and charged him with driving while intoxicated subsequent to a motor vehicle accident.
Marcelli was issued two traffic summonses and was released pending a court date.
• Patrolman Patton took a report of a theft from a Harrison Avenue home on Dec. 16.
The resident reported a cement lion was taken.
• Special Officer Murray arrested William H. Parish ,19, of Fair Haven, and Brendan R. Sullivan, 18, of Red Bank, on Dec. 22, and charged them with possession of alcohol in a motor vehicle under the legal age.
Both were released pending court dates.