Fair Haven police reported the following incidents and arrests in September:
• Two juveniles were arrested at McCarter’s park, across from Willow Street, on Sept. 4 and charged with possession of CDS (controlled dangerous substance) and paraphernalia.
The juveniles were released to the custody of their parents.
• A 17-year-old male juvenile from Leonardo was arrested by Patrolman Hostrup on Sept. 4 and charged with DWI (driving while intoxicated).
The juvenile was released to his parent pending a court date.
• Dana J. Notarnicola, 46, of Middletown, and John A. Lytle Jr., 29, of Highlands, were arrested on Sept. 8, by Patrolman Hostrup, and charged with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana, a disorderly persons offense.
Both were released pending a court date.
• Detective Stephen Schneider took a report of a theft report on Sept. 10 from a former Cedar Avenue resident who stated that a moving company has not delivered any of her belongings to Arizona since she moved there a month ago.
• Saul Lopez, 34, of Red Bank, was arrested on Sept. 10 by Cpl. John Waltz and charged with contempt of court.
Lopez posted the full bail amount and was given a new court date.
• Cpl. John Waltz took a report of a burglary to a vehicle from a Woodland Drive resident on Sept 20.
The resident reported that one unlocked car was allegedly gone through and the other vehicle’s the passenger side window was smashed.
The case is being investigated by Detective Stephen Schneider.