A 200-pound propane tank was reportedly leaking gas at a Rumson property Monday afternoon, Monmouth County Police, Fire & EMS posted on its Facebook page.
The group, in the post, said that at about 4 p.m., Sea Bright Fire Rescue's "Station 43-1 responded for mutual aid to Rumson," to the 17 Sailors Way property to find the leaking tank in the front yard of the residence. The initial report came from 13 Sailors Way.
The situation was reported under control with advice to use caution in the area at the time.
There was no further information immediately available.