Join neighbors and friends as everyone pitches in to give this beloved place a cleanup after winter's harsh treatment.
On April 5th at 9:00 meet in the Ridge Road parking lot for the Natural Area Spring Cleaning.
• Remove branches brought down by winter snows;
• Remove English Ivy; and
• Restore trail boundaries with downed branches;
• Staging area is the Ridge Road parking lot — lot will be probably be full; plan on parking on Ridge Road, in the Meadow Ridge parking lot, or along the church access road, and walk in;
• Dress prepared for field work, wearing work shoes and gloves;
• Pruning shears (for cutting ivy veins) and hoes (ditto) would be helpful. Bow saws and loppers also come in handy.
Trails for Us . . . The Rest for Nature