Workers have begun construction of the third phase of Pier Village in Long Branch.
Mayor Adam Schneider confirmed that site prep work was being conducted on Thursday.
Schneider said there is no specific completion date for construction at this time.
Construction will be done in phases, according to city officials.
The first phase of the project will include:
• 60 condominium units
• A 59,810-square-foot hotel
• 27,905 square feet of leasable retail space
• An ocean-themed carousel
• Boardwalk improvements and infrastructure, a children's play area and a stage.
The second phase of the project will include:
• 240 condominium units
• 21,360 square feet of leasable retail space
• A 286 space self parking garage with capacity for at least 600 valet/stacker parking spaces
• The acquisition of land to be used for additional public parking