Wearing green is only part of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. To get into the full Irish spirit, local eateries are providing patrons with St. Patrick’s Day treats and meals.
The Rumson Market Place
is now taking orders for your St. Patrick’s Day dinner by offering two corned beef options.
Cooked Corned Beef Dinner
- Dinner is complete with corned beef brisket, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and mustard.
- Dinner costs $9.95 per person.
Corned Beef Sandwich Platter
- Sandwiches are made with corned beef, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing and cole slaw, all on rye bread.
- Platter costs $59.95.
To order either of these meals, call 732-383-8966. Pre-orders are suggested.
Cups and Cakes
What meal is complete without something sweet? are serving up their St. Patrick’s Day specialties to complete your feast.
Irish Soda Bread
- Homemade Irish soda bread comes in two sizes.
- Small costs $8, large costs $15.
- Festively decorated cupcakes.
- Cupcakes cost $2.75 each.
Any of these items can be pre-ordered by calling 732-842-8080
Atlantic Bagel Co.
Green bagels maybe not be a traditional St. Patrick’s Day food, but . is making them a fun way to celebrate the day.
- 15 green bagels can be purchased for $10.80 on Friday and Saturday
- Mini green bagels can also be purchased but must be pre-ordered. A dozen mini bagels will cost $7.
To pre-order your green bagels call 732-224-1223.