"The moon set at 4:33 am at 270º west. Eventually, the moon will rise again in the east (88º) at 4:53 p.m. … The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Today we have 11 hours and 5 minutes of sun. The solar transit is at 12:41 pm and the length of time the moon will be visible will be 11 hours and 40 minutes."
Around the towns …
• We have some news from the schools on sports and a drive for the troops.
• Those Halloween decoration pics are coming up. Don't forget to let us know where the best are.
• We'll have a couple of business updates.
• If you like reggae, Random Test is at Jamian's in Red Bank tonight and, yes, it's wine night at Salt Creek Grille — half price on all wines. Good deal.
• And we're in search of the perfect Throwback Thursday item.
In the meantime, caption this photo (I know, I can't help but hope), and I'll see you around the towns …