It's going to be another beautiful day, according to the weather troll, uh, National Weather Service.
So, if you can, get your sun and waterfront or waterborne activity time in.
Here's the tide table for Sea Bright today going into tomorrow:
2013-10-01 6:52 AM EDT Sunrise 2013-10-01 7:05 AM EDT 3.13 feet High Tide 2013-10-01 1:03 PM EDT 0.45 feet Low Tide 2013-10-01 6:37 PM EDT Sunset 2013-10-01 7:17 PM EDT 3.33 feet High Tide 2013-10-02 1:35 AM EDT 0.25 feet Low Tide 2013-10-02 6:53 AM EDT Sunrise 2013-10-02 7:51 AM EDT 3.36 feet High Tide
And, here's your mystical — OK, maybe not so mystical — moon and sun information for the day from www.tides4fishing.com:
"The moon will rise in the east (78º) at 3:24 am and will set in the west (279º) at 4:41 p.m. … The lunar phase is a Waning Crescent. Today we will have 11 hours and 43 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 12:45 pm and the length of time the moon will be visible will be 13 hours and 17 minutes."
Around the towns …
• Miss any of the top stories in the past month or just want to look back? Check out our round-up of top September news.
• We'll take a look back at past RFH homecomings.
• Let us know if you have new neighbors you'd like to welcome on Patch.
• We will have an update on injured cyclist Cole Porter later today.
• And there will be some business news, features and more.