Invite a friend
Holiday Boutique at Oceanic Free Library
The Oceanic Free Library is hosting its second annual Holiday Boutique tonight, from 5pm to 9pm. Enjoy the holiday spirit while shopping for unique and hand-made items, the creations of 20 VENDORS---all LOCAL ARTISTS! Jewelry, pottery, oil and watercolor paintings, prints, fiber arts, mixed media, photography, handbags, children’s clothes, and so much more! 20% of all sales benefit the library. What a great way to support your library AND local artists/craftspeople!!
109 Avenue of Two Rivers, corner of Ridge Road
Across the street from The Fromagerie & two blocks down the street from RFH HS.
More About Oceanic Free Library
The Oceanic Free Library is open six days a week (closed on Sundays). Anyone residing in Rumson can apply for a free library card, with proof of residency. The library holds a number of events, including a regular knitting group, the "armchair traveler," and a book club. Tutors can use the library, but must submit a completed application form first.
Other events here
- Pre-Register for Casino Breakdown Pop-Folk Music Band Performance on June 10 Daily, 6:00 pm
- Toddler Storytime at Oceanic Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Pre-School Storytime at Oceanic Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am
- Knitting Group at Oceanic Free Library Weekly on Fridays, 2:00 pm
- Casino Breakdown Pop-Folk Music Band Performance on June 10 Mon, Jun 10, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm