The Fair Haven Police Report Update
The following information was obtained directly from Fair Haven Police Department records and provided by Detective Sgt. Jesse Dykstra. It does not indicate convictions.
Fair Haven police reported the following incidents and arrests through the end of May:
• A Cooney Terrace resident reported a burglary in his vehicle. Patrolman Hostrup took the report.
• Mark D. Pearsall, 19, Rumson, was arrested by Ptl. Lagrotteria and charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly persons offenses. Pearsall was released pending a court date in the Fair Haven Municipal Court.
• A Browns Lane resident reported that a bicycle was stolen from her property. Special Officer Murray took the report.
• Cpl. Waltz and Patrolman Dwayne Reevey arrested Dennis Bannon, 48, of Staten Island, NY, and charged him with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct. Bannon was held at Monmouth County Correctional Institution, Freehold, on $2,500 bail, set by Judge Newman.
• A River Road business reported a theft of services incident. Patrolman Jarvis took the report.
• Detective Sgt. Jesse Dykstra charged Kevin O’Grady, 23, of Red Bank, with attempted burglary, subsequent to an investigation of a Woodland Drive resident’s report of a suspicious incident on March 3, 2012. O’Grady was held at Monmouth County Correctional Institution, Freehold, on $7,500 bail, set by Judge Newman.
• A Haddon Park resident reported a scam in which unknown suspects were attempting to obtain money from her through the mail. Patrolman Jarvis took the report.
• Patrolman Hostrup arrested Barbara Cawthon, 44, of Middletown, and charged her with driving while intoxicated and driving while intoxicated with a child passenger under the age of 18. Cawthon was released pending a court date in the Fair Haven Municipal Court.
• Patrolman Dwayne Reevey arrested Tyler Clayton, 24, of Fair Haven, on the charge of a contempt of court warrant from Oceanport. Clayton was released after posting $284 bail.
• A Ridge Road business reported the alleged theft of lobster pots from the premises. Cpl. Waltz took the report.