FH Police Beat: Marijuana, Theft & More
The following information was obtained directly from Fair Haven Police Department records; it does not indicate convictions.
Fair Haven police recently made the following arrests and incident reports:
• Sean Dickey, 40, of Middletown, was arrested on July 18, by Special Officer Stenger, and charged with being in contempt of court.
Dickey was released on bail.
• On July 18, Patrolman Lagrotteria took a report of an alleged theft from a Hillcrest Road resident who said that two bicycles were taken from her property.
• On July 20, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a report of criminal mischief at the Fair Haven Youth Center where graffiti was discovered on playground equipment.
• On July 21, Cpl. John Waltz and Special Officer Stenger took a theft report from a Red Bank Yellow Cab employee reporting that subject fled without paying after being driven to a Grange Avenue home.
• On July 24, Patrolman Hostrup took a report of a hit-and-run motor vehicle accident from a River Road resident.
• On July 25, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a trespassing and criminal mischief report from a Heights Terrace resident reporting that a subject cut trees down on her property.
• On July 26, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a report of alleged attempted fraud from a Maple Avenue resident who reported that a subject was attempting to gain money from him and stated that he won money.
• On July 26, Patrolman Dwayne Reevey took a criminal mischief report from a Brookside Avenue resident reporting that unknown subject(s) allegedly broke the window to one of their vehicles.
• Whitney McDonough, 32, of Fair Haven, was arrested by Patrolman Hostrup on July 27 and charged with driving while intoxicated.
McDonough was released pending a court date.
• On July 27, Patrolman Lagrotteria took a report of an alleged identity theft from a Lincoln Avenue resident.
• Kasey Acker, 21, of Fair Haven, was arrested by Patrolman Hostrup on July 29 and charged with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, disorderly persons offenses.
Acker was released pending a court date.
• Lamar Hutchinson, 19, of Red Bank, was arrested on July 29 by Patrolman Hostrup and charged with being in contempt of court.
Hutchinson was released on bail.