FH Police Beat: Harassment and Theft
The following information was obtained directly from Fair Haven Police Department records and was provided and prepared by Detective Sgt. Jesse Dykstra. It does not indicate convictions
Fair Haven police reported the following incidents from June 17 to 30:
• Patrolman Patton took a report of theft of services from a taxi driver on Grange Avenue, where a subject allegedly failed to pay for a ride and fled upon arrival at his destination.
• Detective Sgt. Jesse Dykstra took a report from a Lewis Lane resident who reported multiple occurrences of harassment in which unknown individual(s) were allegedly ringing his doorbell and leaving the area.
• Patrolman Lagrotteria took a report of alleged theft of multiple potted planters from a Buttonwood Drive resident.
• A Buena Vista Avenue resident reported a burglary into a motor vehicle. Detective Sgt. Jesse Dykstra is investigating.
• A Gentry Drive resident reported an alleged theft of a mailbox. Patrolman Lagrotteria took the report.
• Two Forman Street residents reported acts of criminal mischief allegedly being committed to their vehicles. Patrolman Lagrotteria took the reports.
• Patrolman Hostrup took a report involving the alleged theft of two speed limit signs from Harrison Avenue.
• Patrolman Hostrup took a report of the alleged theft of five wooden poles, used to support young trees, taken from Sportsman’s Field, Hance Road.