FH Police Report: Theft, Drug Dealing
The following information was obtained directly from Fair Haven Police Department records. It does not indicate convictions.
Fair Haven police reported the following arrests and activity in the first half of December, 2012:
• Patrolman Christian Hostrup arrested Emily Garrison, 18, and a 17-year-old juvenile, both of Fair Haven, on Dec. 9, following a motor vehicle stop, and charged both with distribution of a controlled dangerous substance (CDS), distribution of a CDS within a school zone, possession of a CDS and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Garrison was released pending a court date; and the juvenile was released to a parent.
• Sgt. Jesse Dykstra arrested Shane Callahan, 19, of Rumson, and charged him with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana subsequent to a traffic stop on Dec. 9.
Callahan was released pending court.
• Patrolman Dwayne Reevey arrested Joseph A. Degruttola, 25, of Middletown, on Dec. 14, on the charge of an outstanding warrant out of Fair Haven.
Degruttola was released after posting $1250 bail.
• Sgt. Sherri Lambert and Ptl. Lagrotteria took a report from a Beuna Vista Avenue resident on Dec. 14 concerning harassing emails.
• Sgt. Robert Townshend arrested Christopher D. Marcelli, 22, of Fair Haven, on Dec. 15 and charged him with driving while intoxicated subsequent to a motor vehicle accident.
Marcelli was issued two traffic summonses and was released pending a court date.
• Patrolman Patton took a report of a theft from a Harrison Avenue home on Dec. 16.
The resident reported a cement lion was taken.
• Special Officer Murray arrested William H. Parish ,19, of Fair Haven, and Brendan R. Sullivan, 18, of Red Bank, on Dec. 22, and charged them with possession of alcohol in a motor vehicle under the legal age.
Both were released pending court dates.